Thursday 13 September 2012

Day 20 - Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries

We have loads of raspberries growing on the bushes in the garden at the moment. So many that I'm almost getting sick of raspberries. Almost, but not quite. :) Especially after I found a great idea for a raspberry snack on pinterest - Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries! yum!


Dark and white chocolate chips stuffed inside juicy raspberries. Delicious! :)



Things I've learnt:
- Chocolate and raspberries are an awesome combination!
- Oh and I've made it to day 20! Two thirds of the way through my challenge. Wohoo. :)


3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy and beautiful! Looks so easy! I will be a copy cat!
    Thanks for commenting on my cupcakes! I joined your blog, join mine if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet delicious! Thanks for sharing the idea on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm definitely a fan of all things simple but delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day. :)

Feel free to email me at blog.beinginspired@gmail.com either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...